RAC-J300S Detachable Arcade Joystick Shaft features two-piece shaft design. It employs a quick coupling mechanism which make it super easy to attach and detach joystick shaft.
The top part of the shaft is equipped with a spring-loaded housing. To attach, pull up the housing with your thumb and forefingers, align it with the bottom piece, then release the housing. To detach, simply pull up the spring-loaded housing and pull off.
By replacing the shaft of the existing Joystick with RAC-J300S Detachable Arcade Joystick Shaft, players will be able to enjoy the convenience of detaching the protruding joystick shaft for easier transportation and storage.
Compatible: Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT and compatible arcade joysticks
Only Joystick Shaft, not including joystick.
- Remove the retaining ring on the SAWAN JLF-TP-8YT Joystick shaft.
- Remove the SANWAN joystick shaft.
- Insert the RAC-J300S Detachable Arcade Joystick Shaft into the joystick body.
- Insert the retaining ring into the groove of the Joystick shaft.
- Detach the top piece of the joystick by pulling up the housing with your thumb and forefingers.
- Install the balltop to the joystick using the hex key.
- Pull up the housing again and rest the top piece on the bottom piece, then release the housing.
Check the tutorial video on https://youtu.be/0jzPj7fSffU
For US buyers, we will ship from US warehouses.
For international buyers, we will ship from China ShenZhen warehouses.
1 x RetroArcadeCrafts RAC-J300S Detachable Arcade Joystick Shaft Quick Release DIY PARTS
1 x Hex Key
1 x Solid black dust cover